Tuesday, January 5, 2016

BUST A JAM DC - Welcome Video







BUSTA JAM DC -

https://www.facebook.com/BUSTAJAMDC/

www.GrindOnMarketing.Com

SwainGriffin@Gmail.com

202-749-4222



Wassup Its Swain Griffin. I was hating the drudgery of having to get a web site up so that people can search their videos by name & location. Luckily Facebook has added a search feature. Now you can click the videos tab, go to all videos and find the search bar. Awesome.



Idk This really started because i aint have a job and i was doing day labor and only getting able to work like 3 or 4 days a week.



One warm spring day couldnt get no work I went out to BUST A JAM instead. So im JAMMIN and random 9, 10 year old comes up to listen and after a while he say " i can Play Guitar" So i Keep On JAMMIN' I finish Start up another song Kid still Listening. I get curious .. slow it down a little bit.. I say... well Can you show me a song?



Kid looked uP, left Up right squinted real tough like He was doing trigonometry and said OK. He laid down a few chords it was FUN! We High 5ed Rock n RoLL and everything. He parents called. I kept on JAMMIN.



Well it happened again. Kids tellin Me they can Play. what you tellin ME that for BUST A JAM then Shuh!



So i pull out My Phone and record it. Post it on mY facebook because i aint have a website. but kids be from Paraguy, London or Chechnia sometimes so they could never find my name on Facebook. and there is ONLY ONE SWAIN GRIFFIN in the WHOLE WORLD! Thank You very Much! Mom still a sociopath From Me Naming Myself... Its Krazy right? BUt thats a Comedy Routine. Right Now its Rock N RoLL



Any Blessed way. I created BUST A JAM DC cuz... all my songs is JAMMIN. I dont play or cover a song unless its a JAM. So when I go out to Rock N RoLL im fixta BUST A JAM.



Now I JAM 50's Rock N RoLL with some Jazz to it. which allows me to stretch my style into the early 70s guitar. SOme kids JAM Blue Grass, SOme Classical. Some Kids JAM Rock N RoLL. Its like a Box of CHocolates.. Peace! WELCOME!



MAybe Next Year too IDK.



Peace,

Swain Griffin



BUSTA JAM DC -

https://www.facebook.com/BUSTAJAMDC/

www.GrindOnMarketing.Com

SwainGriffin@Gmail.com

202-749-4222



https://youtu.be/QBxFwzsf_XQ

No comments:

Post a Comment